L'empire De La Mine Index du Forum
L'empire De La Mine Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Emoticon For A Kiss On Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire De La Mine Index du Forum -> Partie publique de la mine -> Bureau de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaigbelv
Invités

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Emoticon For A Kiss On Facebook Répondre en citant

Emoticon For A Kiss On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Anonymous said:05 Nov '13i had a comment with a smiley that was a wink with kiss lips and a small heart in the corner of the face. Direct Relief is a humanitarian nonprofit with a mission to improve the health and lives of people affected by poverty and emergencies. Anonymous said:07 Jun '15werlerelwlwleewlwele :* :*. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. It's crucial that you don't type a phrase that you use for other things, as the shortcut will get replaced any time it is used. HomeGo to Homepage Facebook EmoticonsList of Facebook Emoticons Skype EmoticonsHidden Skype EmoticonsFan PageOn Facebook SearchOur Website EmojiNew EmoticonsAnimated EmojiTalking SmileysEmoji ArtText ArtFontsQuotes Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. similar to what the smiley and wink are like?. Flag as. qamar ali said:24 Feb '14**. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. This is a freeware tool designed to help speed up typing, and can be used to create keyboard phrase replacement shortcuts. Anonymous said:15 May '14here is one for u :-*. You can also add custom emoticons for quick access. Anonymous said:13 Dec '15It's an easy symbols shortcut for the facebook kiss emoji. Anonymous said:10 Apr '15miss uuuuuu mottiiiii loveeeeee uuuuuuu :-*. .. music symbols j k i l and stars ) * + , as well as many singular symbols that allow you to create a cool status! (.") Welcome Our website is a popular resource for free smileys, symbols, text art and emoticons for Facebook. Try looking there. marwa said:13 Jan '14i want kiss emotion sambol 4 my fb. For example, if you are creating a shortcut for (), you could type &rage; into the "Replace" field. Emoji said:27 Sep '15Thanks for the kiss emoji :-*. Anonymous said:03 Nov '14Thanks for the :-* . Anonymous said:19 Nov '14So Kiss me Kiss me;). 4 Tap an emoticon to copy it to your clipboard. 8^* Direction Horizontal (tilted 90 to the left) Shortcut No Rank Uncommon Updated January 22, 2010 Description: The asterisk (*) represents puckered lips. 3 Tap the "+" button to create a custom emoticon. ravi said:21 Feb '14That was awesome. Used it for an article on my blog. There are not unnecessary installs or add-ons associated with our images, so the process is always simple and you are just a click away from expressing your thoughts and feelings with your Facebook friends.We currently have more than 1000 Facebook emoticons and smileys. Anonymous said:11 Aug '15Well I don't know but I love this emoji. Anonymous said:13 Dec '14Will this work? :-*. Kiss. Usually you can tap the Smiley-face button, though you may have to press and hold a button to make it appear instead. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email 5a02188284
facebook account for small businesshow to open your facebook account when you forgot your passwordhow to delete your facebook spotify accountfacebook developer authorize appbest way to get free facebook likesfree download password generator facebookfacebook password hacking for androidfacebook for acer e101cara menghubungkan foursquare dengan facebookdescargar como hackear una cuenta de facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'empire De La Mine Index du Forum -> Partie publique de la mine -> Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation